Sunday, September 01, 2013

The Liebster award

Hello there my lovely readers! So I was recently nominated for the Liebester Award by the amazing A Teen Girl's Life! Thanks so much, it made my day! :)
 
If you don't already know, the Liebster award is for bloggers with under 200 followers. It's a way for new bloggers to meet new people and get new followers.

The rules

-You must link back the person who nominated you
-You must answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominee
-You must pick several bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
-You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
-You must go to their blogs and notify them



What I need to answer:

Talk me through your daily skin routine:
 I don't really have much of a routine to be honest. When I wake up I wash my face with freederm exfoliating facial wash, I repeat this before I go to bed. My lips get quite dry so I normally use Vaseline daily.

What is your favourite subject at school?
I like most subjects, but my favourite two are history and geography.

What did you think of Miley's performance at the MTV awards?
Miley Cyrus’ performance at last weekend’s annual MTV Video Music Awards has raised more than a few eyebrows for it’s raunchy nature. Appearing in a nude bikini while making suggestive dance moves with a foam finger alongside Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke – it was a brave move for the former Disney star. To be honest I am not really bothered. Its up to her how she dresses and acts, its just that it is extremely different to how Disney portrayed her personality.

Is there someone you really admire at school or work? If so, why?
There isn't really anyone I admire at school, not even any teachers.

If you were scouted (given the chance) to be a model, would you go for it? Why?
Yeah. I probably would,(even thought it is extremely unlikely) because I love fashion and it would be a great experience. Why not?

If a close friend of yours had ditched you to be with someone popular, how would you react?
Hmm, I would be a bit pissed of. I don't want to be friends with anyone who puts popularity before true friends, because that just shows that they're not loyal. They obviously don't care enough about you if they ditch you for someone who's more "popular", and nobody should waste their time with people like that.

Is there a sport you're secretly or not so secretly good at? 
I'm not really a sporty person, but I have to admit I do enjoy tennis and badminton.

What's your starsign? Research on some of your traits and share!
Leo~JULY 24 - AUGUST 23. Apparently I am original, imposing, inflexible, motivated, ambitious, loyal, physical, charitable and majestic.
What are your goals in life? 
 Just to do my best and follow my dreams. To never give up and keep on trying.

What did you dream about last night?
Hmm I think One Direction, I didn't dream about them in that way, I dreamed about their new movie  "This Is Us" which I saw today with my friend Sophie. It was really good.

My nominees

Style by Beatrice
a state of freedom
posh girl club
how to run in high heels

 

My questions for you

~How long have you had your current blog for, and what inspired you to start one?

~Talk me through your daily make up routine.

~What is you dream job, and why?

~What are your top favourite bands/singers?

~Countryside or city?

~Which is your favourite season?

~What has been the proudest moment in your life so far?

~If you could live anywhere in World, where would you chose to live and why?

~Tea or coffee?

~If you could have a dinner party with 5 celebrities (dead or alive) who would they be?
 

Hope you guys enjoy answering these questions, have fun!
 
Isabelle xo

P.S Make sure you click the' become a member' box on the right, it would mean a lot, thank you!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment